Re: upper A arms

That's a loaded question, for a cruiser not much to no.  For race purposes
yes, there designed more for weight loss & extreme or custom adjustability
for the type racing your doing.  Another advantage that I can see is a car
that has been hit and can't be aligned, they are very forgiving in helping
get every thing into specks.  Replace the factory K frame & front end with
tubular such as http://www.capautoproducts.com  Cap Auto will remove around
a hundred pounds or more from the front of your car.  On my 63 Fury I saw a
big difference, But the factory front end was shot from the get-go!  One of
the best parts of replacing the front end the Cap Auto product with their
rack & pinion is the 2'' headers took about 1/2 to 3/4 hour to install and I
did not have to jack up or remove anything.  The only hard part was the
bolts behind the header tubes.

 Herb

1956 Plymouth Belvedere 361
1959 Coronet 326 Poly