Re: Car Show?

${top_text_ad}
I posted the pictures. I think that was an Army Corp of Engineers  or
city park where the event was held just next to the Arkansas River
lock and dam. I don't know if the city hosted the car show or a local
club. I'm attaching a link to the Valleyfest event below and you may
be able to find the local car club on there. My wife wanted to go to
hear her favorite band, Restless Heart, a country band who had quite a
few hits in the 80's. She went to high school with the lead guitar
player. Anyway she told me about the car show, so I was ready to go.

    http://www.valley-fest.org/

We found another car event last night in Tulsa, as a 67 Firebird drove
by and we followed him to a show at Fuddrucker's on 71st. Some pics
below. I hear there's another cruise in at Burger Street on Admiral on
Thursday nights. Working out of town's not all bad after all.

   http://www.flickr.com/photos/12735041@N07/sets/72157619516349048/

      Gary F.

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 7:35 AM, Ollie<satellite1965@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Someone had posted pics of a local show in Russellville, AR. Wife looked at the pics, she said it looked like a Army Corp of Eng park too. She is interested in cruising up there next year. Can you please send us the Club info?
> Ollie
>

> ----
> Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

${bottom_text_ad}
----

This email was sent to: ${recipient}

u/?bUrDWg.${encoded_sub_id}.${EMC}