65 transmission

Am I remembering correctly that a 65 tranny will work as a pushbutton
transmission or is this another senior moment ?  I'd like to stay with
a pushbutton in my newly acquired 63 and I know where a big block 65
tranny is or was. I sold my only pushbutton tranny about a year ago on
a poor judgement day. At least, the old tranny went to a good 63
project.

   Gary F.