Engine/trans weight

I need to move my engine/trans back 1/2 inch - will the transmission
housing below the converter hold the weight? I was planning to use a
floor jack to support the combo for the short trip ...

I'm hoping the ball and trunion setup has a half inch of give to it too.

Thanks in advance,
Brian 4afford
'62 Dart 440 4-door / Poly 318

--