From: 62pluckedchicken@xxxxxxxxx <62pluckedchicken@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: does gas stabilizer, become unstable ;)
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, June 7, 2009, 1:34 PM

was cleaning out the garage and ran across an unopened bottle of Gas
Stabilizer... don't know how long it's been sitting there, may be
several years..

will it still be effective when winter shows it's ugly head?

----
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!