RE: part search

I like George, found one tail light chrome piece for my '62 on eBay..
intact, but I chose to re-chrome it..i paid $59 for the one piece, and
my first born son,and a kidney to have it re-chromed (it just plain
expensive with the price of copper & nickel and paying those guys for
dealing with toxic materials)

I found a trim piece (spear above the wheel well)for $30 from "Big M"
you can find contact info for him on Forwardlook.net (he deals with more
than the finned mopars)

I have alerts set up on eBay for every year that has a compatible trim
pieces for my car.. you might want to do that as well

----