RE: vinyl dye spray

I'm in the process of doing my entire interior from blue to bone
white... the seat covers are new, but I used SEM for door panels, wheel
well columns, armrests, etc

I'm very impressed... the grain still there, and the vinyl is soft
here a pic (in progress)
http://timelesstransport.com/images/rearseat.png

DO follow prep directions I washed with dishwashing degergent,then SEM
detergent, SEM vinyl prep, SEM sandfree.. and only then SEM color coat