To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 10:20 AM
Subject: RE: Dixie Rodders Car Show

I agree, the chat and kids are the best part of car shows. I go to several small, charity car shows every year to raise money for things from the volunteer fire department in our rural community to MS and MDA. We had a small car show at the Elks Club about a month ago for MDA, with judging by the money put in your car's jar by visitors (it was a fundraiser after all). Lots of pre-teens and teens there that loved the old cars. They all wanted to know everything they could about your cars, and "Wow" "Kool" were the operative expressions. But again the old Dodge got nothing and the '66 Vette came in 2nd.

Mike

http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/mikenm64.html