New '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet items

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Use http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeet2009.html to see the swap meet.

Regards,
Gary H.

FOR SALE

1962 Mopar B body convertible header bow for sale. In good shape with some surface rust. $150 plus shipping. Also, I am looking for a header bow for a 1964 B body Mopar convertible; (I believe that 1964 and 1965 are the same). I will trade even up for above item.
Lester 830-625-7461 or llstockhorst AT satx.rr.com  (Replace the AT with @ to contact. May 14, 2009)

Parting out a 1963 Plymouth Sport Fury and a 1963 Plymouth Belvedere station wagon: rusty bodies, but lots of stuff for sale / trade, etc. Repairable fenders, good doors, 413 complete engines, automatic and 4-speed stuff, a 426 street wedge block, July 1964 date code. I have 45 years  worth of  parts: chrome, grills, etc., a large collection; also have some 1964 wagon trim, etc. Contact me with your needs. Don in  Fla. 772-878-2085 or aaautoparts AT bellsouth.net (Replace the AT with @ to contact. May 14, 2009)

WANTED

1964 Mopar B body convertible header bow wanted. I believe that 1964 and 1965 are the same. I will trade even up for a 1962 Mopar B body convertible header bow I have for sale. Lester 830-625-7461 or llstockhorst AT satx.rr.com  (Replace the AT with @ to contact. May 14, 2009)

----