Re: Carlisle Meet: was Re: Meeting (was Re: 1st Annual 62-65 Mopar Geto

Re: Carlisle Meet: was Re: Meeting (was Re: 1st Annual 62-65 Mopar Getogether

It's not an either - or situation. We can hold more than one '62 to '65 meeting: Gateway
International Raceway, Carlisle, Nats etc. I think Carlisle and the Nats are mentioned a lot is because they have a big crowd anyway and are thought of national Mopar meets. The Mopars at the Strip was / is an attempt to create a national show based in the western U.S., as opposed to central north east.  There are other big regional Mopar meets too. And hooking up with a big mixed brand nostalgia event works too, in my opinion.

Thanks,
Gary H.