Meeting (was Re: 1st Annual 62-65 Mopar Getogether & Carlisle)

Meeting (was Re: 1st Annual 62-65 Mopar Getogether & Carlisle)

We have members worldwide so setting up regional get-togethers is always possible.  :)

Each year in the past I have tried to set the ball in motion for meetings at Carlisle, the Mopar Nationals and Mopars at the Strip. Akron Don has offered a drink/BBQ opportunity at the Nationals. Others have helped too. Some years it worked; some years not so much. (That's what happens with geographic-based club too.)

I think Mel Major previously stated that if we get 25 people to pre-register for Carlisle then the management at Carlisle provides a tent for 62-65 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse people to meet, greet, eat, etc. Not sure if this is still true. And people usually belong to a regional club that the put on the Carlisle registration form.

So the bottom line is yes, we can set a time and place to meet at Carlisle. Maybe at the "Mopar Survivors" tent if we don't qualify for our own.

And we can set a time and place to meet at other events too. Setting up a meeting requires a local-to-the-event coordinator, I think.

Thanks,
Gary H.