Re: Better Brakes

does not on mine,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

In a message dated 5/2/2009 9:33:34 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
big_jake57@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

His message show up on my  emai

>  To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
> From: Dodger7998@xxxxxxx
>  Subject: Re: Better Brakes
> Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 22:29:35  -0400
>

> your still sending blanks
>  **************Access 350+ FREE radio stations anytime from anywhere on
the
> web. Get the Radio Toolbar!
>  (http://toolbar.aol.com/aolradio/download.html?ncid=emlcntusdown00000003)
>
>  [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

>  ----
> Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one  person --
directly to that person. I.e., send parts/car transactions and  negotiations
as well as other personal messages only to the intended  recipient, not to
the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect  your privacy, reduce
the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal  to Mopar topic.
Thanks!

> '62 to '65 Mopar Clubhouse Discussion  Guidelines:
>  http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html.

Hotmail®  has ever-growing storage! Don’t worry about storage  limits.
http://windowslive.com/Tutorial/Hotmail/Storage?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Tutoria
l_Storage1_052009

----
Please  address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person --
directly to  that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as
well  as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the
 Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce
the  total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.
Thanks!

'62 to '65 Mopar Clubhouse Discussion  Guidelines:

web. Get the Radio Toolbar!

----

u/?bUrDWg.bSONJP.YXJjLjYy

?p=TEXFOOTER