Re: Crusie-in

One place that's turned into a surprisingly large cruise night is
Friday night @ our local Lowes (yes...the home improvement place).
Lowes has really embraced it and will get 300-350+ cars on a nice
night. This Friday they will get so busy they will have to turn away
cars. Lots of everything including Mopars. Supposedly the idea is
spreading around the country as the boys in blue see it as a good
marketing tool too. The local site is www.lowescruise.com and I THINK
it might have links to other locations.BTW I'm not affiliated in any
way w/ these guys...lust like to spread the word about a good thing.

--
Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert

----