Re: local car show

${top_text_ad}
I can relate. People at an ALL MOPAR show were drooling over my car at
how clean my 1963 Polara is. It's got a 472 Hemi.

When it came time for the awards  (top 25 cars) I did not win
anything. Top 25 and I did not take 1. Anything in the high impact
colors won even if it was a turd.

Here's the kicker, Galen Govier was at this show and he was asked to
pick his best of show, are you ready for it.......1993 Daytona Iroc.

Our 62-65 Mopars are not even popular at Mopar shows, imagine at a mixed show.

Just have to face it, we are a different breed of enthusiasts, none
the less we must remain proud!!!

--
Steve
'63 Hemi Polara