Re: Marvelmystery oil blow up??

When I was also a teenager, my bow tie buddy worked at his dad's service
station and he would do that when he changed oil, but idle, no way! he would
zing that poor small block to the sky a couple of times and then shut it
down  drain and refill with oil and down the road we would go.

John  Althaus
64 Savoy  Hemi  4spd
214-673-7540 cell

In a message dated 4/20/2009 9:36:34 A.M. Central Daylight Time,