To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 12:48 AM
Subject: RE: Convert points to electic

Factory owner's manuals were written before our gasoline was laced with
ethanol.  The added ethanol causes the gas to evaporate faster, and
hurts mileage, among other things.

62pluckedchicken@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

My starting problem sounds like what Paul described.. I have to pump it
abiut 20 times to get ignition.. I read the owners manual and the
half-way down just doesn't cut it.

----

----