Re: TTI (was Re: One more time)

"just ate it" love it Neal.....got a few of those on my shelf too..joys of our hobby I guess...don't wear the teeth out....lol ----- Original Message ----- From: "neal zimmerman" <neal.zimmerman@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 9:53 AM
Subject: Re: TTI (was Re: One more time)

${top_text_ad}
nope , i just ate it, and chewed on my resentment.
 neal zimmerman, eugene oregon

On 4/3/09, Steve Chervinsky <63hemipolara@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
${top_text_ad}
I have worked with Joe personally to make a set of A-body automatic
headers fit my B-body 4 speed (this was 4-5 years ago, but I don't
think their work ethic has changed). They are great people and I'm
sure they will work with you to make it work.