RE: Buy vs. Build

Thanks Don - I appreciate that!

Actually my '64 was a "finished" car when I bought it. Since then everything has been re-done except the drive train. So it's finished now - well, except for....<grin> I've never bought a car that didn't get lots done to it after I bought it - whether it was "finished" when I bought it or not.

There's obviously lots to be said for both buying and building - whatever turns you on. That's one of the many reasons it's such a great hobby.

Ron

'64 Sport Fury  440/727

'63 Sport Fury  383/727