Re: One more time

The TTIs may fit a b-body , but the ones I got for my 67 cuda stink as
far as fit.   The hit the MANUAL steering box, the idler arm hits them
as well as the pitman arm as u swing thru an arc..  I talked to
another 67 cuda owner that bought them and he had the same complaint.
basically had to ding up a new expensive set of headers to get them to
fit.
  neal zimmerman, eugene oregon

----