Re[2]: Mopar Red's 1962 Dart

Several ways to go for the front brakes.  You can either find a set of Kelsey Hayes from a 66-72 A body (4 Piston) (Small bolt pattern 5x4) (Hard to find)

Front discs from a 73-76 A body (5 x 4 1/2) Not as hard to find Then you will either have to change rear end or have two bolt patterns

Aftermarket brakes (Easy to find & probably most expensive)

Good Luck

Lester

64 Dodge Dart Convertible
64 Plymouth Fury Convertible