Re: Oil pan gasket re-use

${top_text_ad}
It's both.  The side gaskets are cork, the front and rear gaskets are
rubber. I think it was suggested to put some sealant in the 4 corners
where the semi-circles of the rear main and front cover meet the
block.

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 7:40 AM, Doug Daniel<dougdaniel50@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> i never use sealant ,,is it rubber or cork

${bottom_text_ad}
----

This email was sent to: ${recipient}

u/?bUrDWg.${encoded_sub_id}.${EMC}