Re: Scam alert

This sucks! I'm always nervous about buying something from the internet, unless it is by using Paypal, or something similar. I've been fighting with Fedex for almost 3 years, over an empty box that they brought me that I won't pay them for. Meanwhile, the scammer laughs all of the way to his bank. Anyone use mapquest to check the address? Think I'll try that now.
Mike