RE: crank dampener install

Good advice, Don.  I, too, sometimes lose my cool with these guys.
Mainly when they tell me I am wrong in picking a certain car color, set
of wheels, etc., where it's only a matter or preference.  The problem
with my know-it-all friend is sometimes he gets it right.  When he does
I tell him "Even a broken clock is right twice a day", and that usually
ends that!

One of my friends is a body and paint man, and he absolutely has it the
worst.  EVERYBODY loves to tell him how to do his job, when they don't
know the first thing about it.  It's going to make him crack up someday.

----