To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 8:01 AM
Subject: Driving the Oldies

When the weather is nice, my wife and I drive our coronet EVERYWHERE!
We go out to eat...we're top down & in the 'vert. Goto the grocery
store...we're top down & in the 'vert. Any all all errands that don't
require a pick-up on the weekend...we're top down & in the 'vert.
That's the reason I'm switching to Grundy Insurance since we blow our
current 1500 mile limit out of the water every year!

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert
http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/mmo62008.html

----