Newest Swap Meet Ads

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Use http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeet2009.html to see the swap meet.

Regards,
Gary H.

FOR SALE

BRAND NEW front seat upholstery for a 1964 Plymouth Fury for sale. The upholstery is in the box; never installed. It is made by Legendary Auto Interiors. You can look up pictures and details on their website. Part number AA64CFC0020901 - 64 FURY SPLIT BENCH - NOS BLUE CLOTH/METALLIC BLUE. I am not out to gouge; make me a fair offer. Contact Bob Christopher in Seattle, WA  robertmchristopher AT yahoo.com   (Replace the  AT with @ to contact. March 6, 2009)

318 hood ornament for sale. In very good/excellent condition; looks like a 1965. E-mail me and I will send a picture so you can confirm.  I am not out to gouge; make me a fair offer.  Contact  Bob Christopher in Seattle, WA  robertmchristopher AT yahoo.com   (Replace the  AT with @ to contact. March 6, 2009)

4 very good condition 1965 Dodge Custom 880 hubcaps for sale. $160.00 set.  zerodockus AT comcast.net  (Replace the  AT with @ to contact. March 6, 2009)

1964 Plymouth Belvedere 2 door sedan (post) For Sale. Original turquoise color, 318/Pushbutton 727 automatic, power steering, manual brakes. Very solid original car, never wrecked, raced, abused, or restored wrong.  Perfect for a Max Wedge or Hemi Clone restoration, or nostalgia super stock race car. This '64 Plymouth post was owned and driven by a old lady since 1969, until just a few years ago (seriously). Unrestored early mopar B-body post cars like this, do not come around very often.  Selling only to help complete another project.  Don't let this opportunity pass you by.  This car is located in Utah.

This Plymouth Belvedere features nearly perfect floor pans, trunk pan, and front cowl, which are almost always rusty in early B-Bodies.  Minor rust repairs are needed in drivers side quarter panel, and bottom of front fenders. Being sold as a roller only, as the old 318 poly was pulled out and junked a few years ago.  Asking $8900 or reasonable serious best offer. Please call Jeff at 801-710-4286, or email at topjeff@xxxxxxxxx

90 Photos are available to view at this address:
http://picasaweb.google.com/TopJeff/1964PlymouthBelvedere2DoorSedanPhotos#

Contact Jeff at 801-710-4286 or topjeff AT gmail.com   (Replace the  AT with @ to contact. March 6, 2009)

WANTED

Wanted 1963 Plymouth Sport Fury hardtop. Prefer a solid body with minimal rust. Drivetrain not important. Midwest area location if possible. I am in East Central Illinois.  Contact me at  1-217-778-7757 or mopar6265 AT gmail.com   (Replace the  AT with @ to contact. March 6, 2009)

----