Re: D*O*D*G*E Period correct lettering

there should be a fratzog right in the middle of your gage panel?
at least there is on mine, and most of the 62 Dodge Darts and Polaras
I've seen. I know the fratzog was the hood orament on the 62 Polara 500.
(been looking for one thats not the price of gold)
and I think it was designed for the 62 model year also.

and that canted Dodge type, I've seen, with the fratzog. so maybe it's
fine to letter your 62 car with that, besides some of these cars were
raced right on up to the 70's wern't they? so you can cheat a little on the
exact year. (o:

IMHO (o:

Schuyler
 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
 <http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>
FYI - I Do the Decal designs for the Poly head 318 and more! email me with your needs -
 <sky62@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>