2 BBL to 4 BBL Throttle Hook-up

I started to do the final hook-ups to the 4 bbl on the Coronet last
night and both the kickdown linkage and throttle cable are WAY too
short.

Is there a longer cable for the 4-bbl setups? or should there be more
cable to pull through the firewall and make it work?

How about trans kickdown linkage? Do I take 2 of them, cut them up,
and make one? Would it work to use a 66 multi-piece setup which I have
on a spare motor?

Does anyone have any of these parts they would like to sell or do you
know a source that I can buy them?

Any help or ideas would be appreciated!

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert