how are our aussie friends?

we're all good in adelaide.the heatwave is over, but not before 70 something eldrly people sadly succumbed to the heat. its car show time here, last week was the ``all american day,`` good turn out. last night the chrysler car club held their annual mega cruise. great turn out with over 200 various chryslers there. really good night. i just got home from the ``all chrysler day'' show, with the most cars for a couple of years. haqve taken a heap of pics & will sort them out this week & post them on photobucket latewr in the week. gary we're changing internet providers this week how do i change my email address on topica? thanks richard [oz]

----