Big day for the plucked chicken

  A  young kid i know today whos into old cars, gave  me a big hand
today and we got the 62 dart well on the way to its new motor
   We yanked the hood, stripped everything from the engine
compartment,, removed hood hinges , swapped out the   3 on the tree
pedals, for automatic pedals , removed gauge cluster and steering
column, installed the new tail lights i found for   the car, and got
the rusty floor pans  cut out.
  tommorow i am gonna get my new floor pans in, or at least get started on them.
   I was so grateful i gave the kid some cash at the end of the day.
  PS HINT < HINT : still need a nice rear bumper guys
    neakl zimmerman, eugene oregon