To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 11:42 PM
Subject: RE: How are our Aussie friends???

I'm glad to hear you and yours are OK. It's terrible to see all these
fires and floods, etc..

I wonder if they'll refund that guys fine now? Ya, right.

Best wishes, Rich Kinsley
Ray Bell wrote:

I can't speak for everyone, of course, but Ben and I are fine. We're
about 1000 miles north of the fires and also about 1000 miles south of
the devastating floods that covered a lot of Queensland at the same
time. And are still there and wreaking havoc.

Our eucalypt forest areas are famous for having great fires through
them, the trouble today is that the 'greenies' put a stop to
preventative and protective measures. One guy who saved his home, one of

the only ones in his area, had recently been dragged through court and
fined $100,000 for clearing around his home and doing the things that
are necessary to protect yourself from these fires.

Ray

----

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3874 (20090220) __________

http://www.eset.com