brake pedal assembly bushings

Hi all, a  bit of topic but i am sure it still applies.
     As i close in on getting my 67 cuda  small block, 4speed swapover
nearer and nearer, I am wondering about the brake/clutch pedal
assembly before i install it..
    Does anybody sell the plastic bushings that the pedals swing on.
I have looked around and cant think of anybody.  The pedals seem a
little wobbly and wondering if new plastic bushings might help.
    I assume the early 62-65 mopars also had some kind of a bushing in
there as well.
  There also appears to be a missing " bumper" at the bottom of the
clutch pedal stroke. would like to find that too.
  neal zimmerman, eugene oregon