found another

  Found a 65 coronet 500 two door hardtop in a tow yard today.
original 361 car.   the motors been removed  but it comes with  the
car , a very complete car , buckets are still there ,  console ,
everything.
   It would end up having a  salvage title I am afraid, but the tow
yard owner will get it for me.
  really a  very  solid , straight car.
  he says he will take 2500 for it.
   Dear Jesus protect me.