Pistons

I guess I am just stubborn in my ways. Nothing at all against 440 engines, but I prefer the 413 markings on my block, and they were available as a cop engine in 1964. Probably the same reason that I rebuilt the stock heavy water pump in my 354 Hemi  rather than go with the lighter, easier to find chebby big block pump changeover. Just kinda weird that way. : ) ....................MO..........SW IOWA

----