Joining the 62 to 65 Mopar Club

Hi- My name is Steve, sometimes known as MO as in MOPAR. On my birth-day, my
folks had a 37 Plymouth and then a 1950 Dodge which I drove thru my high
school years. .At age 22 I ordered the only new car I have ever owned- A
1968 1/2 Roadrunner two door hardtop. Black vinyl top and that beautiful
bright blue. With some additional options that came available mid year..
There have been many Mopars in the family since.  The last 4 years I have
been working on a 56 Chrysler 2 door hardtop with 354 Hemi- slightly
customized.  That was supposed to be my last project( I told my wife) but
once a gearhead-always a gearhead, so I found a 1964 Dodge 440 2 door
hardtop less engine ,tranny  and interior. It is a California black plate
with solid body-kinda rough but almost no rust thru. It will get a 413
engine out of a 1978 motor home(low miles) and an A833 4 speed. I have been
searching for some parts and ready to mock up the engine and tranny. Just
got the body brace-tranny mount-crossmember repaired that someone had
torched to put in a shifter??? The Dodge will be a nice ( but not show
stopper) daily driver that will feed my old drag racing habits. LOL  I will
probably be a regular here on the list with all my questions.  BTW I live in
Southwest Iowa. Thanks for the website and hope to get aquainted ...........

----