Re: 1/4 window jamb seal

3M makes what is referred to as Weatherstip Adhesive. It normally comes in black, but also can be bought in clear. I have tried various types over the years, but I prefer the 3M brand. I use it on all my jobs that require this type of glue on restorations. You should be able to buy it at just about any automotive or paint store that carries the 3M brand. If you want the exact part number for the black, let me know and I can give it to you tomorrow once I see what it is at work. Some call the pieces you are speaking of as "Cat Whiskers" or Window Felts.  Lyle