parts america, auto zone,,,,,,,seems to hold up just fine, used it on a daily
driver pick up truck, and still looked good after a couple years of daily
use,  should last for ever on our part time use vehicles

In a message dated 1/16/2009 11:22:25 A.M. Central Standard Time,
fe2orr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

What  do you use to redye?   Dave O
----- Original Message -----
From: <Dodger7998@xxxxxxx>
To:  <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 11:15  AM
Subject: Re: removing over spray from plastic kick  panels

you should be able to use thinner on it,  the  plastic panels should  hold up
just fine, I have used it to clean them  before re dyeing and they did  not
seem to discolor from it, if in  doubt, try wiping the back side of them
first

In a message  dated 1/16/2009 10:07:32 A.M. Central Standard  Time,