To: "mopar forum" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 12:05 PM
Subject: another new guy

hi gordon, jims right. jim robinson sells parts for the phoenix's & is very knowledable about them. i've bought some stuff off him & have been very happy with his service & advice. there is a guy in brissy by the name of dave dart who imports parts as well & he's been highly recommended as well, although i haven't bought anything off him yet. the local guy has a 63' & i think he has aquired a lot of info over the years. richard [oz]