From: Paul Lennemann
Date: 1/9/2009 5:56:32 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: A couple questions

I got a call from the body guy the other night.  He broke a linkage rod
on the drivers side door latch.  It hadn't been working right so this
was probably a pre-existing condition.  Anyway it's the rod that goes
from the lock cylinder to the latch assy. and is @ 3" long.  I've
checked a few places with no luck.  Can anyone direct me to a supplier
where I might find one?
The second thing is the back glass.  He would like to take it out and I
have already ordered a new gasket since the old one is rock hard.  But
what about the glass.  I would think it would be easier to find than a
windshield (which was not easy & expensive).  Just in case he would
happen to break it, does anyone have an extra?

Paul L.
'63 Sport Fury
440/727
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-lennemann63.html