To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 8:59 PM
Subject: Re: New Timing Chain Issue

The two I tried were Melling and Sealed power from local parts stores.

I figured it out though...the keyway in the factory gear was cut a
little deeper and the key in the crank was shifted. It just happened
that it was binging right at the step in the crank so it looked like
it was the crank, not the key.

The cam is out & the lifters are on their way to VTI tomorrow.

Bill