Re: Battery, Alternator or Regulator problem '64 Sport Fury

Re: Battery, Alternator or Regulator problem '64 Sport Fury

First thing that I would check is the battery connections, as you stated
that you had it disconnected, next would be to charge the battery, then use
meter to see what voltage is at battery, then start car, and recheck voltage,
this will tell you if it is charging,,,,,,,,until this is done, it could be
almost anything

In a message dated 1/2/2009 2:33:43 P.M. Central Standard Time,