Re: Going to be a good new year yes it is and also......

Re: Going to be a good new year yes it is and also......

I used zero gauge cable running from my batt. in the trunk to starter Roger. I also have two ground cables from the engine to firewall and a ground to the frame in the trunk. A brand new 850 CCA battery is doing very well. Good luck in getting all things going well!

George