Re: How's the shifter?

The linkage is adjusted correctly.Did it twice to double check. Shifts fine under regular conditions. When I really put the wood to it,it locks in the neutral gate during the 2-3 shift.It might be too much torque when it's under a major load or something within the shifter. I sent it to Hurst after I bought it used 6 yrs. ago and it worked fine w/ the other engine. Not with this one though. I'm to the point of buying a new shifter box in the spring.Only after I check my motor mounts to see if the engine is secure. My carb just needs some fine tune adjustments and I'm not that good w/ Holleys.

George