new toy

OH man , i just bought a new toy.  I bought a Hilborn setup for big
block mopar.  Unlike all the overpriced ones on ebay u see that still
need converted over, this one has already been done. Full EFI
conversion runnning a FAST XFI setup and plumbed for a fogger nitrous
system.
   The guy blew the motor and lost heart on his car and sold it.
   The point is, he was running it on an Indy Headed 400 block stroked
to 511. He split the block right down the valley he said  it was
making so much power.  And that was without the nitrous, he never
actually hooked up the nitrous. He says he ran a 10.80 in a , check
this out , 67 Fury C-body.
  So it looks like i will need to build a righteous motor with a Mega
block or something. The ports in the Hilborn require the max wedge
size ports so I need to either buy his Indy heads or something else.
   The system is cool, u can actually tune it through a laptop
computer, and it has four differnt tune settings.  U can have one map
for  STREET, one for STRIP, one for FREEWAY, etc.
    It comes with books and CDS of software, a 5 hour DVD , pretty
much everything needed except a 40 psi fuel pump and a dual pickup
distributor.
   He said it ran absolutely awesome on his street car ,  the issue
was just block strength.
    I just couldnt resist, guess it willl have to go on the 65 coronet.

  neal zimmerman, eugene oregon