To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 4:30 AM
Subject: Re: Tossed '63?

The guy who ran before Terry lost an engine and dumped fluids on the track,
normally they have a top end spotter but the person responsible for doing
that took off to go home and either didn't tell the tower people or they
didn't have anyone to replace him, at any rate, some people noticed the
upcoming issue and couldn't get the starting lines attention. Terry told me
on that particular run the car went it's quickest 60' ever. For those who
never seen this car it's was just amazing, the car was previously owned by
Brian Sharp who does some fantastic detail work and Terry carried on with
that tradition for sure. I often thought the car was too nice to race but
the level of detail that more and more guys are putting into NSS cars is
making a lot of cars almost too nice to race. The big surprise in this story for me is how Norwalk which is one of the safest and well run tracks in the
country dropped the ball in a huge way.

Joey