Re: not yet

I get the point BUY AMERICAN. well guys it is a world market and has been for a long time. Its is a shame that the American makers did not get it a long time ago, but they missed the boat and now it is pay the piper time. what about all of your clothes that are made over seas???? All your food that comes from over there??? You want the us to buy American and be isolationists??? Lets see that includes much of the oil we use for gas etc. It can not be done. I agree there is a real unbalance of trade and we need to balance it but we can not not buy anything foreign and we can not only buy certain items because they can do the same. Lets take it a step further and only buy from your own local vendors. Go back to the MOM & POP stores and don't shop and Wal Mart, buy from your local farmers and stay out of the major stores. Come on guys its a world market and we have to deal with it or go down the drain. All these companies are going where the money is and where they can produce it for the cheapest. They don't give a hoot about us. I buy what I feel is the best product for the best price. Not the cheapest but what I feel I get the best value for. M2C Dave O ----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Dulmage" <big-d@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 10:50 AM
Subject: Re: not yet

Well I had 298000 on a mini van and the guy who bought it 6 years ago is
still in love wth it and driving it..I have no idea what is on it now.  It
is the Me me em thing. I want a car with over30 mpg. I want a Honda mommy
right now, Bradley has a Honda why cant I have one? . Wa wa wa . Fine but
dont be flying your American or Canadian flag then because you are destrying
the place where you live. One of your Presidents once said Än open enemy's a
curse but a pretended friend is worse.
I have no trouble finding a NA car that gives over 30 mpg. Anyway. I would
love to get into this but not here.
I use this for my 62 to 65  Mopar fun and i enjoy sharing back and forth all
the info that is available here.
Don
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill" <Y1TopBanana73@xxxxxxxxx>