From: <chymar01@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 31, 2008 8:33 PM
Subject: what's it worth?

> List,
>
> A good friend of mine has run into some health issues and is beginning to
sell of some of his stuff to keep the lights on.
> We need help figuring out what the parts are worth and any help is
appreciated.

> 4 62-65 B-body auto consoles with shifters
> an NOS driver's fender for a 64 Polara, 330, 440
> a sender for the console mounted tach for those years
> a set of long ram intakes with linkage and the center mounting plates but
no balance tube

> He also has a '64 Polara 500 hardtop.  black with white interior. He
restored the car, showed it for some years with a max wedge in it(was in one
of the Mopar magazines in the late 80's or early 90's) and then went N/SS
racing.
> It has a roll bar and minitubs but retains the full interior(heater is out
but included). It's running a fresh 426 wedge(413 block, standard bore 426
pistons) and a hemi 4-speed backed by a dana 60 with, i think, 4:10's.
> 10k firm. located in southern NJ.
>
> thanks for any feedback
> Mark
>

> ----