/6

 I doubtt it. too far away. I am just into having fun now. We have test and tuns sat nihts, run all yu want for 15 bucks. I like that esy going fun style . Everyoe is more relaxed than on the pro race days. It is fun like it used to be.
Old friends friendly banter heads up who cares who is in the other lane  just what can i get my car to do. I enjoy that.
If I finda set of tires before next weekend i will go again.
I am really enjoying this deal. Now if i just had a 62 valiant two doorI ight screw another one together
Don

----