/6

I havent seen it. I basically answeredan on line pole..  am a little tired after the move to "Ohio" as well  :>)
I had several people come to me a cruise nght and talk to me about it as well. Also my wife has had it mentioned to her. It would appear there is far more interest than maybe they realize. I reinforced my first letter with a second yesterday through thier website. I suggested that if a shootout wasnt possible at least an article or so in one issue would be nice. I even offered to write it if they were desperate.
If any feel that a slant six shootout or at least a slant six issue in some for even an article or too would interest them please write and tell MM so. I started writing already
an Article or book (We will see) called Unconventional Warfare  which detail some of the /6 racing projects i have been involved in over the last  33 years. It is written story form third person. There have only be a few bit in all cases they were interesting, fun , inexpensive and incidently, successful as well.
It was intersting as i was writing I realized most of  the guys who were with me either helping or encouraging as we were all pitted together, at the last projects first pass down the track(2 weeks ago) were involved in someway with the first one 33 years ago. It just hit me when i wrote it. Anyway they are a real fun and rewarding motor to play with. A light weight car is crucial but after that it is a ball.
Also thanks for the support and friendship here. I value all of you.
Don

----