RE: 13's(1963 article Al Eckstrand)

Thanks for taking the time to type that up Marcus! Good info there.

Come to think of it, I think I might have a copy of that, bought off
ebay a couple of years ago, but havent read it since. I'll have a
look....

I know it's only a small factor in the difference between our car and
how that 62 was 45 years ago, but werent the 62 Dodges & Plymouths a bit
shorter/lighter than the 63 versions?

We havent had our car's weight checked but I cant see us getting it down
to 3430lbs!!

Robert
England

----