From: Doug Jacobsma
Date: 8/11/2008 9:48:46 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Courtesy lights and bulb question.

Got my new lenses today and put them in tonight. Fit perfect and look very
good. Got them from Peps Parts. Think it was 17.50 for the pair including
shipping. Thanks Doug S. For the heads up.

Just for informational purposes, only Pep's, Kramers and Gary Goers replied
to my inquiries. (Kramers didn't have any) I contacted just about every
mopar supplier I could find just for curiosity. I suppose the rest might
have been off the the shows.

While I'm at it, I was wondering if anyone knows what the actual bulb size
should be for these lights ? (Courtesy and console lights)

Thanx guys

Jake
'63 SportFury 'vert

----